- Connect to an LDAP server;
- Execute any operation (search, add, compare, delete, modify and rename);
- Retrieve entries and references of the search result.
LuaLDAP is free software and uses the same license as Lua 5.1.
- Version 1.1 [14/Dec/2007]
- Adapted to work on both Lua 5.0 and Lua 5.1 and to work with ADSI (WinLDAP). Thanks to Mark Edgar.
- Version 1.0.1 [04/Apr/2006]
- Compatible with Compat-5.1 R5.
- Version 1.0 [10/Jun/2005]
- Version 1.0 Alpha [10/Dec/2003]
LuaLDAP was designed by Roberto Ierusalimschy, André Carregal and Tomás Guisasola as part of the Kepler Project which holds its copyright. It was implemented by Tomás Guisasola and Leonardo Godinho with contributions by Mark Edgar.
LuaLDAP development was sponsored by Fábrica Digital and FINEP.
For further information please contact us. Comments are welcome!
You can also reach other Kepler developers and users on the Kepler Project mailing list.