LuaLDAP is a simple interface from Lua to an LDAP client, in fact it is a bind to OpenLDAP. It enables a Lua program to:
- Connect to an LDAP server;
- Execute any operation (search, add, compare, delete, modify and rename);
- Retrieve entries and references of the search result.
LuaLDAP is free software and uses the same license as Lua 5.0.
Current version is 1.0.1. It was developed for Lua 5.0 and OpenLDAP 2.1.
- Version 1.0.1 [04/Apr/2006]
- Compatible with Compat-5.1 R5.
- Version 1.0 [10/Jun/2005]
- Version 1.0 Alpha [10/Dec/2003]
LuaLDAP was designed by Roberto Ierusalimschy, André Carregal and Tomás Guisasola as part of the Kepler Project which holds its copyright. It was implemented by Tomás Guisasola.
LuaLDAP development was sponsored by Fábrica Digital and FINEP.
For further information please contact us. Comments are welcome!
You can also reach other Kepler developers and users on the Kepler Project mailing list.