LuaProfiler is a time profiler designed to help finding bottlenecks on your Lua program.
If you use LuaProfiler into your program, it will generate a log of all your function calls and their respective running times. You can use this log to generate a summary of the functions your program uses, along with how long it stayed in each of them, or you can import the log into a spreadsheet for further analysis.
LuaProfiler is free software and uses the same license as Lua 5.1.
Current version is 2.0.2. It was developed for Lua 5.1.
- Version 2.0.2 [19/May/2008]
- fixes bugs when profiling coroutines.
- Version 2.0.1 [22/Aug/2007]
- uses Lua 5.1.
- Version 2.0 [13/Jun/2005]
- updated documentation, changed logfile format, uses the package model for Lua 5.1.
- Version 1.1 Beta [16/Jul/2004]
- support for Lua 5.0.
- Version 1.0[04/Mar/2002]
- support for Lua 3.2, Lua NG and Lua 4.0.
Version 2.0 has been re-designed and updated by Fábio Mascarenhas, with the help of André Carregal, Tomás Guisasola and Danilo Tuler.
Version 1.1 has been updated to Lua 5.0 by Miguel Osório.
Version 1.0 has been designed and implemented by Luiz Silveira.
For more information please contact us. Comments are welcome!
You can also reach other CGILua developers and users on the Kepler Project mailing list.